Friday, November 9, 2012

Goodbye BlackBerry...

...Hello Apple iPhone!!

I have finally joined team iPhone after years with BlackBerry. I had been a loyal BB fan for years. From the BB curve to the BB torch.. I had them all. But as smartphones became better, faster and more exciting... the BlackBerry brand unfortunately did not. Not for ME at least.


None of my family or friends are on BBM anymore. The BlackBerry apps are limited, expensive and not as fun as other platform's apps. And the operating system's browser is slow.

So once the iPhone5 came out, I knew this was going to be my next phone.

The device is truly a beautiful thing. They weren't kidding by saying it's light in weight. The design is sleek and the device is fast. Really fast!

I'm really happy my husband "surprised" me with the phone. I'm truly blessed with a husband who knows what a girl wants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...